There are some improvements which may qualify for compensation in the event that you leave your home in the future. You should have received a leaflet on this issue when you signed your Scottish Secure Tenancy agreement. If you did not receive a leaflet or would like more information on your ‘Right to Compensation for Improvements’ please click on the link below or contact the office.
- Scottish Housing Regulator Publishes New Guide for Tenants and Service Users
- Discretionary Housing Benefit Payments - help with bedroom tax
- Applying for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction
- Document Formats
- Scottish Fire and Rescue Service
- March 2013 Newsletter Available Here!
- Scottish Housing Regulator - National Panel of Tenants and Service Users
- Upcoming Public Holidays
- Annual Report 2011 - 2012
- December 2012 Newsletter Available Here!