If you are receiving Housing Benefit but are still having difficulty meeting your rent payments, you may be able to get extra help from the Discretionary Housing Payment Fund. This may be the case if you are affected by the so-called Bedroom Tax.

The fund has been made available by the Council with assistance from the Government.

If you wish to be considered for a payment from the Discretionary Housing Payment Fund you must complete a claim form. The form, and guidance on how to complete it, can be found on Glasgow City Council’s website. The completed form should be returned to their offices at Charles Street.

Spire View Housing Association is registered under Industrial & Provident Societies Act 1965: Reg No. 2295R(S)
Registered with the Scottish Government No. HAC136
Scottish Registered Charity No. SC033266

Go to top