Did you know that Spire View Housing Association has clear standards of service that you, our tenants and service users, can expect? Spire View is aware that the way in which we provide our services is just as important as the services themselves. These service standards are our commitments to you. They outline how specific services will be delivered and explain the quality of the service that can be expected. Please click on the link below for more information or contact the office.
- Scottish Housing Regulator Publishes New Guide for Tenants and Service Users
- Discretionary Housing Benefit Payments - help with bedroom tax
- Applying for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction
- Document Formats
- Scottish Fire and Rescue Service
- March 2013 Newsletter Available Here!
- Scottish Housing Regulator - National Panel of Tenants and Service Users
- Upcoming Public Holidays
- Annual Report 2011 - 2012
- December 2012 Newsletter Available Here!