Spire View provides great quality housing at affordable rents around Roystonhill in North East Glasgow. Read more about our History: Where We’ve Come From.
To be the housing association of choice by exceeding customer expectations and providing excellent homes.
Spire View Housing Association has a clear vision and purpose which is as follows:
Spire View Housing Association’s Vision for our area is a thriving, diverse, healthy and safe community with amenities that enhance quality of life.
Spire View Housing Association’s Purpose is to:
- Provide good quality housing and services that are affordable and accessible to all
- Support our tenants to sustain their tenancies and have a better quality of life
- Enhance the quality of life in a diverse community that is safe, sustainable and attractive
While our vision and purpose has been clearly laid out, it is necessary to set out the values which underpin the work that we carry out.
In pursuing our vision and purpose, the following values are at the heart of everything we do:
- We listen to and learn from our tenants and other customers
- We are a responsible and caring social landlord and employer
- We are open and accountable for everything we do
- We are honest, approachable and reliable
- We are respectful and will give fair treatment to everyone